Our Lobby will be open beginning Monday June, 8th We ask that you please wear a mask and practice social distancing while in our office. If you feel sick please do not come into the office as we have a drop slot for your convenience.
Thank you for your patience and please stay safe.
The Richmond Agency.
- Our employees will wash their hands frequently, sanitize their desk with wipes at the end of each day, and maintain 6 feet distance as much as possible. Common areas will be sanitized, and customers will be asked to wear a mask.
- Employees are asked to wear a mask if you are meeting with a customer.
- Limit face to face contact with other employees as much as possible.
- Do not come into work if you are experiencing cough, fever, shortness of breath, or loss of smell/taste. -If you suspect you have COVID-19, notify your supervisor, do not come to work, obtain a COVID-19 test, and report your results to your supervisor.
- If you test positive, you must stay home for 14 days from the start of your symptoms. You can work remotely during this time once you are feeling better.
- If someone in your household tests positive for the virus, you must quarantine for 14 days.